These are the days that I don't want to go too fast. . .the days that already feel nostalgic when I think of looking back on them. How can life get any better than when my children are young? Not one day has passed since my son was born in April 2008 when my heart hasn't melted! Being a mommy is not a blessing I will ever take for granted -- I thank God for every moment, and for our daughter born in July 2011! Also, of course, my wonderful husband whom I married in April 2003 :-)
My Old Blog -- Concluded on 12/31/10 (Click button)
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Sibling Love
On Tuesday morning I posted Can't Sleep, which explained that after today's post I am going on blog hiatus for awhile. I was going to leave you with another comparison pic like I did on my post, Krissa vs Me (because aren't those kind the most fun?!), but I decided to wait on that and instead post these pictures that I like of the kids together (those who stay updated on picasa already saw them in the November album). Here was a "sweet moment" among The Rodgers Family. :-)
The Memory Keeper. When I'm not writing, I like photography, reading, and watching movies.
November 2011
Joe
Works as a software engineer. Likes to golf and watch football (especially the Chicago Bears).
Halloween 2011
Logan
Lover of life. Warm and has a heart of gold. Sensitive and empathetic. Observer. Easy going. Affectionate. Loves cars, trucks, balls/sports, trains, animals, anything outdoors, and food.
Aw......so cute!
ReplyDeleteThose are sweet sweet pictures Andrea! They look so happy! :O)
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet. They look like they absolutely love each other.
ReplyDelete