Nothing to report since my last post on January 10th. Back in November, on
Four Months Old, I posted a picture of Krissa at the same age as Joe and Logan (all wearing the same onesie). Here, finally, is one of Krissa vs me! We are wearing the same dress. :-) She was one week shy of six months here, while I was seven months (but since I was born two months premature we are actually the same size here). I have posted Krissa's picture, then mine, and then another picture of Krissa. Fun stuff!!!


OMG .. you look like you could be twins! :) That is so cute! I can't wait to see more pics as she grows. You're beautiful so you know she will be as well. :)
ReplyDeleteShe really looks a lot like you. I am really bad at that type of thing but when you posted your baby photo, even I could tell. You are both gorgeous.
ReplyDelete