As you know from my Six Months Ago post, Sunday was Krissa's 6 Month Birthday. As I mentioned when I gave a link at the end of Happy New Year! I wanted to write a post like I did for Logan's birthday on my old blog, only for Krissa on this blog.
So, here is trivia about July 15th:
Shared Births:
1973 – Brian Austin Green, American actor
Deaths:
1997 – Gianni Versace, Italian fashion designer (b. 1946)
Interesting Historical Facts:
1910 – In his book, Clinical Psychiatry, Emil Kraepelin gives a name to Alzheimer's disease, naming it after his colleague Alois Alzheimer.
1916 – In Seattle, Washington, William Boeing and George Conrad Westervelt incorporate Pacific Aero Products (later renamed Boeing).
On July 15, 2011:
The #1 movie at the box office was Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part II
The #1 song was LMFAO feat. Lauren Bennett and GoonRock - Party Rock Anthem
The #1 best-selling book was The Help by Kathryn Stockett
And finally, the top selling toys that day:
Rush Hour Deluxe Edition
At The Zoo 42 Piece Puzzle
Pathwords
My First Puzzles - Dinosaurs
Wooden Fishbowl Jumbo Knob Puzzle
Locally (in Omaha) the news that day was "Omaha's Qwest Center Gets New Name." It's now called The CenturyLink Center.
This post was shorter than Logan's because I found the historical facts for this date to be far less interesting, so I didn't post as many.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Very interesting facts Andrea. This would be fun to do with my boys birthday's! Great idea!!
ReplyDeleteThat was so fascinating. I remember when Versace died.
ReplyDelete