Thanks to those who read about one of the biggest years in The Rodgers Family. You can still stay updated on our picasa site (as far as pictures). Will be deleting my facebook page (which I'd reactivated since my last update post) again soon.All the best,
Andrea








Best of wishes to you, Joe, Logan and Krissa. Your family is beautiful.
ReplyDelete:( That's too bad! And why delete the facebook account?
ReplyDeleteFor the same reason I ended this blog (explained on my previous posts). I'm sure I'll start a new blog at some point down the road. :p
ReplyDeleteOh, no!! I know that I don't get here often, but this is sad. :[
ReplyDeleteYou have done a wonderful job with this blog, and I look forward to a new one.... if you decide to create one. ;)
Beautiful, beautiful family Andrea!!!!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI removed my comment, because it didn't show the last comment that I wrote. Really weird!! I just wrote the same thing. Sorry for the mess up. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Jenny! P.S. Sometimes the comment function here has a mind of it's own, thank you for both of your comments :-) By the way, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to respond to your email - will do that next chance I get!
ReplyDelete