Monday, February 27, 2012
P.S.
I decided to stay on facebook because I joined pinterest through it a month ago. Speaking of which, I wrote here on January 1st that I had finally taken Memories As A Mom out of search engines (since I'd concluded that blogsite the year before). So, that dropped my approx 300 hits a day to about 10 a day. Where have my hits now been coming from? Pinterest! For example, someone really liked my ice cream oreo dessert recipe and posted it there. I haven't posted much on pinterest yet (I'm not one of their addicts, at least yet, lol - although I did get the idea for Krissa's following picture there), but I did post a link to something you might be interested in on my autobiography site (My Life Through The Seasons blog).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment