Pink Cottage Cheese
Ingredients
* 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry flavored gelatin
* 1 (16 ounce) cottage cheese
* 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
* 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
Directions
In a mixing bowl, combine the gelatin mix, cottage cheese, whipped topping and pineapple. Mix together well, refrigerate until chilled and serve.
Here is a picture I took of when I made it last summer:
(P.S. If you use fat-free cool whip and cottage cheese, this is fat-free recipe! I have also done the variation of using only 1 package of gelatin mix with the 1 carton of cottage cheese, 1 container of whipped topping, and 1 can pineapple chunks OR 2 packages of gelatin mix with 2 cartons of cottage cheese, 1 whipped topping, and 1 can pineapple chunks. All three recipes taste good.)








This sounds like a great way to get kids to have more calcium.
ReplyDelete