My water broke!!!!!!! This is like de ja vu from three years-three months ago (I'm In Labor!!!!!)
Immediately after I had my membranes stripped this time I began having cramps and spotting. The cramps never went away but never got worse so I really didn't know what to think. Joe called his mom and she said she wanted to come over to stay with Logan, so she got here around midnight. I told Joe I was going to feel so bad in the morning if I woke up and nothing had happened! But it has! To answer my question in the post I wrote earlier: Friday, July 15, 2011 -- woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, July 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Congratulations! I am praying for you to have a smooth, easy and safe delivery. Fingers crossed. It sounds like the timing has been perfect. It was so thoughtful of the baby to wait until Joe was home and your mother-in-law arrived.
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to hear about everything...labor, delivery, baby girl, and her NAME!!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you!! Hope everything went great! Can't wait to hear all about it.
ReplyDeleteI'm so so happy for your whole family Andrea!! I'm excited to read about everything!....... I was waaaaay off on the guessing with the baby challenge. lol
ReplyDelete