Sunday, July 3, 2011

Coming Soon. . .But Not Yet!

Well, the equivalent day of when I had Logan did not happen today with Baby Girl. I'm surprised I'm going later than with Logan after the signs this time that started in month 6 (which I didn't have with Logan). It just seemed like I would go earlier, rather than later! But apparently not! However, it's kind of confusing because even though I had Logan 25 days before my conception due date and on the first day of week 37 for my period due date (so both of those are today for this pregnancy), I was pregnant for 245 days with Logan which would actually be the same as this Thursday, July 7th for Baby Girl. So maybe that's the day. . .? Joe will be home Thursday eve and my doctor will be able to deliver her (unlike this weekend), so that would be better anyway. :p

This way, Joe and Baby Girl will get their own birthdays. My hubby turned 32 today! Last year, I posted on my other blog pictures of his first 7 as a married man (Happy Birthday, Joe!) and then #8 (The J-Month). I'll post about this year's whenever I do this week's update.

In the meantime, I'll end with the news that I learned today - my brother is engaged! I have to admit I was surprised! They've only been dating for 3 months and are getting married THIS MONTH. But, as I said on my post in May, I really like her and wish them the best.

As for everyone else, HAPPY 4th OF JULY!

1 comment:

  1. She will be here soon. Definitely enjoy your time while she is still safe inside. Once she comes out, the work really starts :). Congrats to your brother!

    ReplyDelete