Saturday, June 25, 2011

I lost my mucous plug today!

Ahhh!!!! I had Logan just 24 hrs after I lost it during my last pregnancy! But, just like the leaking of amniotic fluid which (the first of three times) happened two weeks ago as of this coming Tuesday, there are no guarantees that labor is hours or days away, even though that IS the most common. Generally at most, though, labor is two weeks following. . .so that leads me to think I will have this baby before Saturday, July 9th (my brother's birthday) - which is what I wrote here yesterday is my prayer! Maybe it is God's way of letting me know I don't need to worry!

3 comments:

  1. So exciting! I think I lost mine 1 or 2 days before Lilli was born and 11 days before Izzi was born so....I'm sure you're right that it's getting really close. PS. She looks adorable in those ultrasound pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! You are definitely getting to the final countdown. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hope it's soon!!! :) I will keep you and your family in prayer Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete