This appetizer I first ate at Joe & my going away party in Omaha the first weekend in July -- YUM. I made it for the first time for my mother-in-law's Thanksgiving lunch when Joe and I celebrated with her. Four out of four stars on prep time and easy to make, three-and-a-half of four stars on flavor.

Cool Fiesta Corn Dip
Ingredients:
2 ll oz cans mexicorn, drained
2 cups sour cream
1 1/2 cup mayo
2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
4 green onions, chopped
2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
In a bowl, combine ingredients, cover and refrigerate 2 hrs before serving with corn chips.
*You may also add, 1 tbsp lime juice, 3 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp chili powder, and 1/2 tsp Splenda for baking or sugar -- which I did, however, I liked the version at my going away party better (it was made without these extras which I gave four out of four stars on flavor). Enjoy!








This sounds delicious.
ReplyDeleteThat looks so good...... and I am absolutely starving!! Thank you for the tease!! lol
ReplyDelete