Sunday, October 2, 2011

2 Months Old Stats

You might have noticed that I've been posting every two weeks since moving out of our house in Omaha -- so there should have been one this past Friday but I decided to wait to post our update until sometime this next week.

Instead, I wanted to post the results of Krissa's 2 month pediatrician appt. which she had a week and a half ago already: Wednesday, September 21st at 9.5 weeks old. She weighed 13 lbs (exactly) and was 23 1/4 inches tall with a 15.2 inch head. That put her in the 95th percentile with weight (so was Logan at 13 lbs, 6.5 oz at 8 weeks) and 90th percentile with height (so was Logan at 23 inches at 8 weeks) and 50th percentile with head (so no more smaller than average head, LOL). Here was my sweetheart yesterday at 11 weeks:It was nice to have everything go well since that was the appt. with Logan when we learned of his brachial cleft fistula. You can read the posts that I wrote at this point with him below (the first link is still my most hit post on my old blogsite. If you google "brachical cleft fistula" I am number one, two, three, four AND five! Also the first five images that come up -- eek!):

My Son's Brachial Cleft Fistula

More On Brachial Cleft Fistula

When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade

Preparing For Brachial Cleft Fistula Surgery

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much she looks like you! So CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! I am so glad your pediatrician visits are going smoothly this time around.

    ReplyDelete