These are the days that I don't want to go too fast. . .the days that already feel nostalgic when I think of looking back on them. How can life get any better than when my children are young? Not one day has passed since my son was born in April 2008 when my heart hasn't melted! Being a mommy is not a blessing I will ever take for granted -- I thank God for every moment, and for our daughter born in July 2011! Also, of course, my wonderful husband whom I married in April 2003 :-)
My Old Blog -- Concluded on 12/31/10 (Click button)
Friday, October 28, 2011
Quote
YOU'RE MEANT TO CREATE AND GROW AND CHANGE. IN ORDER TO DO THAT, YOU SOMETIMES HAVE TO GO THROUGH DISCOMFORT. -- Christiana Northrup, Women's Wisdom Calendar
The Memory Keeper. When I'm not writing, I like photography, reading, and watching movies.
November 2011
Joe
Works as a software engineer. Likes to golf and watch football (especially the Chicago Bears).
Halloween 2011
Logan
Lover of life. Warm and has a heart of gold. Sensitive and empathetic. Observer. Easy going. Affectionate. Loves cars, trucks, balls/sports, trains, animals, anything outdoors, and food.
A-MEN on that quote! God knows I've been twisted like a pretzel, in all types of discomfort........ and let me tell you, I changed and grew!!! lol :)
ReplyDeleteLove that quote!