I've been waiting for this movie since I heard it was being made over a year ago!!!!! My FAVORITE book (Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin, which I read after receiving it for Christmas 2006) is finally in theaters starting tomorrow! I have to wait until the 15th to see it. . .I can't wait!!!!!
*The trailer is no longer here because I came back to check if it was still showing up on 7/5/12 and it wasn't - the YouTube site I had linked to has been removed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I know..and Jim's in it :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks so good! I was laughing at the end when she wacks him. lol
ReplyDeleteI'll have to see that too! :)
I loved that book (as well as the other books she has written). I saw her interviewed on a talk show and was so excited that she was coming out with another book until I saw it was because the movie is being released.
ReplyDeleteI haven't read the book but I sure want to see the movie too! It looks really cute.
ReplyDelete