I haven't posted a recipe since March so I figured it was time! Especially, since these Monster Cookies, which I made in April for the first time, were the best cookies EVER!!!!!! I didn't think it was possible to beat my former fav (Double Chocolate Chip Cookies which I posted a pic of, but no recipe, on my old blog post: Have A Happy Thanksgiving) -- but these did! (Four out of four stars on flavor, easy-to-make, and prep time!)Ingredients
3 eggs
1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 12-ounce jar creamy peanut butter
1 stick butter, softened
1/2 cup M&Ms
1/2 cup chocolate chips
2 teaspoons baking soda
4 1/2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal (not instant)
Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or nonstick baking mats.
In a very large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and sugars. Mix well. Add the salt, vanilla, peanut butter, and butter. Mix well. Stir in the M&Ms, chocolate chips, baking soda, and oatmeal. Drop by tablespoons 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Do not overbake. Let stand for about 3 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool. When cool, store in large resealable plastic bags.









I would love those! Unfortunately, they aren't allergy friendly but I will fantasize about them.
ReplyDelete