These are the days that I don't want to go too fast. . .the days that already feel nostalgic when I think of looking back on them. How can life get any better than when my children are young? Not one day has passed since my son was born in April 2008 when my heart hasn't melted! Being a mommy is not a blessing I will ever take for granted -- I thank God for every moment, and for our daughter born in July 2011! Also, of course, my wonderful husband whom I married in April 2003 :-)
My Old Blog -- Concluded on 12/31/10 (Click button)
Monday, August 1, 2011
My Brother, The Married Man
My brother (7 years younger than me) is a married man!!!! Less than 4 weeks after getting engaged, Jacob and Michele were married on Friday, July 29, 2011 on a beach in Santa Barbara, California. The guests were: my dad and stepmom, his mom and stepdad, her parents, one of her two brothers, and one of his ten siblings. This week they are moving into an apartment in Brownwood, Texas and will start classes at Howard Payne University in a couple of weeks. Here are some pictures from their facebook page. :-)
The Memory Keeper. When I'm not writing, I like photography, reading, and watching movies.
November 2011
Joe
Works as a software engineer. Likes to golf and watch football (especially the Chicago Bears).
Halloween 2011
Logan
Lover of life. Warm and has a heart of gold. Sensitive and empathetic. Observer. Easy going. Affectionate. Loves cars, trucks, balls/sports, trains, animals, anything outdoors, and food.
Congratulations to your brother and his beautiful bride.
ReplyDelete